Because we know how the path towards masters and PhD thesis can be lonely and difficult, R&CS built a program to help you in your academic journey.
The R&CS Master & PhD Club (MaPClub) is an informal, step-oriented and guided Community of Practice for post-graduate students, mentored by experienced researchers.
Students that register in a Masters or PhD club will have access to face-to-face regular meetings with other students and experienced researchers, mixing up “meet-the-expert” and peer-to-peer contexts, allowing informal discussion and breakthrough progression regarding the dissertation or thesis projects.
Joining a MAPClub gives access to:
- continuous feedback (network sharing of expertise) in a protective and constructive learning environment,
- online “research for dummies” tutorials
- scientific papers by request
- online support from experts
- discounts on R&CS workshops and courses